Skip to main content

Stupid internet connection no good, me wanna cancel the comcast

When my friends say "Sasqui, get a blog" I say "OK."

Blog cheap. But internet expensive. Stupid computer expensive. Sasqui don't have much money. Me gotta look for money where the campers stay. Sometimes me recycle beer cans to get the money. Comcast real expensive. that's a lot of beer and sometimes my internet don't work real good. No wireless and no wi-max.

Me wanna go to the library but they no let me cuz Sasqui dont have no library card. How Sasqui gonna get library card? Don't have no address! Here's my address:
Sasqui
Big Tree
In the Forest
That my address.

Oh well, this week can't drink beer. No beer cuz all my money pay for the internet. Next week drink lots a beer and get drunk. HA! You wait and Sasqui give you lots of information about the beer next week. OK?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sasqui get scare of the people on halloween

Saturday all the people they git dressed up like the devil. some of the woman they git dressed up like all trampy and stuff. Me think that bad. Cuz if people scared of sasqui all year long, why they dress like sasqui on this day????????? And the worst part is the kids want candy that rot the teeth. Me never go to the dentist and have all my teeth. HA! See what happen when you floss every day? Little kid don't floss and get the cavity. But me don't have straight teeth, all crooked and stuff. It hard to get a woman when you have bad teeth. The woman only like handsome guy with straight teeth. Good thing about halloween? Sasqui can go to the bar and nobody say nothin. The people think me have costume and they serve me beer. Me drink pitcher of blue moon with orange slice. generally sasqui don't drink belgian beers but blue moon made by coors, good conservative company. Happy Halloween!